Massey Hall - Toronto, ON 05/14/2009

Pin It Now!



The Tragically Hip
Massey Hall
05/14/2009
Toronto, ON

Set I

The Depression Suite
Fireworks
Don’t Wake Daddy
Gift Shop
In View
The Last Recluse
Poets
Morning Moon
Ahead By A Century
The Drop Off
Love Is A First

Set II

An Inch An Hour @
Courage @
Scared @
The Exact Feeling
Grace, too
Speed River
Yer Not The Ocean
Coffee Girl
New Orleans Is Sinking
Escape Is At Hand For The Travelin’ Man
Now The Struggle Has A Name
My Music @ Work

Encore
Emperor Penguin
Fifty Mission Cap

Looks like we may be at the end of the road for tour breakouts. The one Massey Hall show I'm not going to and they play Emperor Penguin. I should have bet that :) My Red Wings were in a game 7 and they need my presence. Sacrifices must be made in the playoffs. It worked and they got through. Bring on the Blackhawks and a renewed Original 6 rivalry that has been missing for too long.

@ = Acoustic

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...