Metropolis - Montreal, PQ 05/02/2009

Pin It Now!


The Tragically Hip
Metropolis
05/02/2009
Montreal, PQ


Set I

Love Is A First
In View
Courage
Pigeon Camera
Fully Completely
Morning Moon
The Depression Suite
It Can’t Be Nashville Every Night
Now The Struggle Has A Name
Yer Not The Ocean
Blow At High Dough

Set II

Toronto #4* @
Fiddler’s Green @
Greasy Jungle @
The Last Recluse
Twist My Arm
At The 100th Meridian
Queen Of The Furrows
Ahead By A Century
Honey, Please
Bobcaygeon
Tiger The Lion
Poets

Encore
Frozen In My Tracks
Locked In The Trunk Of A Car

* = First Time Played
@ = Acoustic
Bold = Tour Breakout

4 comments:

Alie said...

Looks like my Greasy Jungle chances keep increasing *crosses fingers*.

Unknown said...

It was acoustic too.

cornseed said...

I must say, as incredible as this concert was because of the classics like Greasy Jungle and Pigeon Camera, the performance of Queen of the Furrows blew me away.

I'm anxiously awaiting more East-Coast tour dates, occasionally getting shivers when I think about Gord's intro "This is a song about a Lion".

Unknown said...

I agree cornseed. Queen of the Furrows is one of my favorites and I am hoping to catch it at one of the Massey Hall shows.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...