Save On Foods Centre - Victoria, BC 06/19/2009

Pin It Now!


The Tragically Hip
Save On Foods Memorial Centre
Victoria, BC
06/19/2009

Set I

The Depression Suite
In View
Gift Shop
Coffee Girl
Twist My Arm
Morning Moon
New Orleans Is Sinking
It's a Good Life If You Don't Weaken
The Exact Feeling
At the 100th Meridian
Love Is a First

Set II
Courage @
Thompson Girl @
Wheat Kings @
Nautical Disaster
The Last Recluse
Springtime in Vienna
Gus: The Polar Bear From Central Park
Thugs
At the Lonely End of the Rink
Now the Struggle Has A Name
Fireworks
Little Bones

Frozen in My Tracks
Blow at High Dough

@ = Acoustic

If this is the correct setlist and anyone did make the trek from Seattle to Victoria, The Hip should offer them a full refund. With the diversity of the full body of set lists offered so far, having something like this happen, even to just one fan, is Fully preventable and Completely unnecessary. I'm sure they played their asses off, but that is not the point.

HD Video of this show HERE

-mrjackstraw

2 comments:

Gianni said...

I was one of the people who made the trip from Seattle to Victoria for this show. I actually caught both shows in Victoria, so it was less painful to watch the same setlist twice. The cool thing about the Seattle show was that Gord threw a microphone into the crowd and I caught it, we were Row 2! The Seattle show was the best HIP experience I've ever had, and I've seen about 15 of their shows. They're at Showbox Sodo on Dec 7, it will be another great one.

Unknown said...

They were mixing up the setlist pretty good back in 2009... My mother-in-law lives in Seattle and it's been a real fun city to visit and get to know... I wrote this a while back... http://tragicallyhiptour.blogspot.com/2011/03/seattle-wa-hip-history.html

Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...