Harris Park - London, ON 07/23/2009

Pin It Now!


The Tragically Hip
Harris Park
London, ON
07/23/2009

New Orleans Is Sinking
The Depression Suite
Poets
Ahead By A Century
Fireworks
Morning Moon
Courage
Coffee Girl@
Wheat Kings@
Scared@
At the 100th Meridian
Springtime In Vienna
The Last Recluse
In View
Bobcaygeon
Family Band
My Music At Work
Blow At High Dough

Encore
Love Is A First
Grace, Too

@ = Acoustic

Notes: I think this is the first time Grace, Too has featured in the encore on this tour. I know NOIS hasn't been a show opener on this tour before tonight. A fairly straight forward and hit heavy show, typical of a one set concert. The band has been off for a couple of weeks as well, so a nice way to ease back into things. I believe this was the first of all the shows that was announced way back when. It sounds as if the weather held, a nice treat for those in attendance. Funny how The Hip can pull that off, eh?

4 comments:

bunnie said...

having vowed to see the Hip after missing their last date here in London in 2007, i grabbed tix as soon as they were available in a pre-sale in Feb. This show was everything I had hoped for and more! Never saw the Hip live before and will definately see them again. The whole night was electric--Gord Downie was absolutely mesmerizing and I'm an over the hill 43 year old mom!
Thanks for the set list--it will help keep the memory alive

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you had fun at the show Bunnie. Gord has a way, doesn't he? Maybe you can make it down to Hamilton October? Don't worry about being over the hill. We're all only as old as we feel & live. I think you may just be in your prime :)

Tammy Milne said...

I too was at the London Ontario show.. I have bee a huge huge fan for years but had yet to see them. My friend and I drove 16 hours for the concert and it was well worth every minute. The energy from Gord and the crowd was amazing!! Stellar performance. I even have "THE HIP" tattooed on my hip which was a huge hit at the concert, only wish the band could have seen it. I can't wait for my next show. Thanks for the website, it's awesome LONG LIVE THE HIP

Unknown said...

Wow Tammy! That's a serious road trip and serious dedication to the band. I'm glad to hear you had fun and got there safe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...