Byham Theater - Pittsburgh, PA 10/16/2009

Pin It Now!


The Tragically Hip
Byham Theater
Pittsburgh, PA
10/16/2009

Set I

The Depression Suite
New Orleans Is Sinking
The Drop-Off
Ahead By A Century
Gift Shop
The Last of the Unplucked Gems
Morning Moon
Courage
Coffee Girl
At The Hundredth Meridian
Love Is A First

Set II

Boots Or Hearts@
Flamenco@
Wheat Kings@
Springtime In Vienna
Bobcaygeon
Locked In The Trunk Of A Car
Escape Is At Hand For The Travelin' Man
Poets
The Last Recluse
Yer Not The Ocean
Fully Completely
Little Bones

Encore
Grace, Too
My Music At Work

@ = Acoustic
Bold = Tour Breakout

Notes: Gems, Gems, Gems!!! I like Locked in a mid-set position rather than in the encore or to close a set. It's one of my favorite songs as I'm sure it is for a lot of people, but it doesn't Bring the House Down so-to-speak. Kudos boys.

Original content written and provided by mrjackstraw from Tragically Hip Tour at http://tragicallyhiptour.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

2 comments:

Paul Rosenblatt said...

My friend Bill - a huge Hip fan - invited me to the show for my birthday. I was very impressed, and just wished I knew the songs better, since EVERYONE esle knew EVERY song word for word - and then some! pretty committed group, those Hip fans...
I plan on writing some more about the show on my blog, so check it out: blog.vinylrecordarchitect.com.
Best,
PAUL

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment Paul. Sorry for the delay in writing bu I just spent the weekend up in northern Ontario. I drove north past a town called Bobcaygeon which coincidentally is also one of those Tragically Hip songs that people love to belt the words out to like they are at a Dave Matthews concert. The Hip's latest album 'We Are the Same' was released on vinyl and others are out there, it just takes some digging. Just an FYI. Nice site too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...