Oosterpoort - Groningen, NL 11/25/2009

Pin It Now!


The Tragically Hip
Oosterpoort
Groningen, NL
11/25/2009

Set I

Love Is A First
Courage
Thugs
Ahead By A Century
Gift Shop
In View
Morning Moon
Looking For A Place To Happen
Gus: The Polar Bear From Central Park
At The Hundredth Meridian
The Depression Suite

Set II

Coffee Girl@
Flamenco@
Scared@
Grace, Too
Bobcaygeon
Nautical Disaster
Throwing Off Glass
New Orleans Is Sinking
Now The Struggle Has A Name
Family Band
Fully Completely
Blow At High Dough

Encore
Tiger The Lion
My Music At Work

@ = Acoustic

Notes: Unusual set list location for NOIS. Bobcaygeon and Nautical Disaster have been played side by side a lot this year in the 2nd set. Not as much as the Ahead By A Century > Gift Shop suite though. I may have to dig into the numbers on this. I'll let you know. Stay tuned.

Don't forget to let me know if your up for playing in an online poker tournament with other Hip fans. Send an email to mrjackstraw@gmail.com if you're interested so I can contact you with the details in the new year.

********************************************************
Original content written and provided by mrjackstraw from Tragically Hip Tour at http://tragicallyhiptour.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

1 comment:

Dave F said...

This was the best set list of the year, I wish I lived in the Netherlands!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...