2012/11/10: Termanal 5 - New York, Ny

Pin It Now!

The Tragically Hip
Terminal 5
New York, NY
2012/11/10





Setlist:
At Transformation, Grace Too, Escape Is At Hand For The Travellin' Man, The Kids Don't Get It, Man Machine Poem, Gift Shop, Streets Ahead, Eldorado, Ahead By A Century, Poets, The Lookahead, In View, We Want To Be It, Springtime In Vienna, Fully Completely, Fire In The Hole, Goodnight Attawapiskat

Encore:
At The Hundredth Meridian, Bobacygeon, Nautical Disaster, Fiddler's Green, Courage, Blow At High Dough



Theme: Brooklyn Nets












Don't forget you can follow us and hang with the other HipHeads on both Facebook and Twitter.

The original content and digital art is provided by Tragically Hip Tour.  All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only. All lyrics and album art are reproduced here for reference and educational purposes only and they belong to the originally credited artist and label.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm up early, and the first to post, as I'm still in the UK and didn't make it out for the show, very disappointed - I didn't "Escape" London, and now to see it on the playlist.

Whilst jealous, I wanted to share this, it should make you smile: I emailed Terminal 5, see the wonderful response!:

My mail = "Hi - I now can't make the show tonight at Terminal 5, I'm gutted - can I get a refund or put it up for resale? - thanks"

T5 reply = "Hello Richard, Thanks for reaching out to us on you refund request. I am sorry to hear that you will not be able to make the show because you are in the hospital."

Rest assured reader it was only a late change in plans, and I'm fine - apart from my severe case of disappointment at missing the show (still not seen The Hip live...). You guys coming over to the EU?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...